How to make sabudana papad
Ingredients for how to make sabudana papad:-
For soaking sabudana:-
1. Sabudana or Sago 1 cup
2. water for soaking 2 cups
For making sabudana papad:-
1. water 5 cups
2. Cumin seeds 1 tbsp
3. Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
4. salt 1 tbsp or as per taste.
preparation and soaking of sabudana:-
1. Wash and rinse sabudana in water once or twice. Then soak sabudana or Sago in 2 cups of water.
2. Soak for 1 to 2 hours. Then drain all the water. Keep aside.
Cooking Sabudana Papad Mixture:-
1. In a pan or kadai take 5 cups water. Add 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder and 1 teaspoon salt or as per taste.
2. Mix everything and keep the pan on the stovetop boil the water on medium flame.
3. While the water is boiling, add soaked sabudana and mix well.
4. Check when the sabudana mixture is getting cooked. Slowly the mixture will start thickening. When the sabudana softened, the mixture is done.
5. Switch off the flame. Let it cool down for 5 min.
Making sabudana papad:-
1. Take the mixture in a spoon. gently spread it on the plastic sheet. as you liked the size.
2. Then Keep the sabudana papads to sun dry for 1 to 2 days. keep in direct sunlight.
3. After getting sun-dried for 1 or 2 days, the sabudana papads will be crispy and dried completely.
4. Store them in a jar at room temperature.
#SabudanaPapad #SagoChips #SagoFryums How to make sabudana - papadSabudana Papad Recipe - సగ్గుబియ్యం వడియాలు - saggubiyyam vadiyalu in Telugu - Sago Chips - Sago Fryums - sabakki sandige
Deep Frying sabudana papad:-
1. Heat some oil in a pan. Let the oil become hot and keep on the medium flame.
2. Drop the papad in the hot oil, papad will start to puff up. The papad is fried from one side, Turn over and fry the second side. They just need to be fried till they look crispy and white.
3. Serve them with any Rasam or sambar meal.